Are you an accomplished Marketing Manager who is fiercely passionate about technology? Are you seeking a role which will maximise your skillset and deliver valuable business growth? This is an amazing time to join Arctic Shores!
We are disrupting the HR industry by providing psychometric assessments with a game-based UI. Our product helps organisations to make less-biased hiring decisions, and candidates to make better career choices.
Reporting directly to the CMO, the Senior Marketing Manager will define our cross-channel strategy and lead the team to meet ambitious commercial targets.
With your strong background in product, content and acquisition marketing, you will deliver clear plans for cross-channel content including CRM, Social, Sales, SEO and Events.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with your team of 3 direct reports and cross functionally to ensure quarterly team OKRs are met
- Defining product messaging by key audiences and personas across our product portfolio
- Working with sales to ensure strong pipeline of MQLs and sales enablement tools to support enterprise revenue targets
- Working with product team to develop and then launch product marketing plans
- Setting content strategy and plans for cross-channel content (CRM, social, sales, SEO, events), working with your in-house creative team on-time and on-brand delivery
- Managing channel strategy, execution and optimisation for paid and own channels
- Managing global event strategy and execution
- Managing website performance and optimisation
- Working across functions - Sales, Client Success, Science and Community to ensure aligned plans and cross-functional awareness
- Developing strong brand resonance and consistency in our target markets
- Management of associated project budgets and reporting
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role with solid expertise in product marketing and content
- Experience working with B2B SaaS, Software or Technology products
- Prior experience of managing a team or direct report
- Results-driven – you take ownership for results; have bags of initiative and lead by example.
- Excellent communicator – you have an engaging communication style and are good at challenging people in a constructive manner.
- Credible and persuasive – you’re confident coaching and influencing people at all levels of seniority.
- Critical thinker – you’re analytical and are used to using data to inform your decisions.
- Commercial mindset - you keep the bigger picture in mind when making decisions or recommendations.
- Level-headed and resilient - you manage your own emotions in challenging situations and can quickly bounce back from setbacks.
What do we offer?
- A chance to join a company that values its employees and has its heart in the right place.
- A community-driven and fast-paced work culture that you’ll fit right into. We do monthly socials, regular global town halls with all offices and weekly celebration stand ups.
- A direct impact and influence on how we do things.
- Competitive salary up to £55K - £65K depending on experience
- Opportunities for progression as we grow.
- Working hours that are flexible to life outside of work.
- A central location that's easy to commute to.
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
- 2 mental wellbeing days a year.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses and meet other Marketing professionals.