Are you an innovative Graphic Designer, with a deep passion for producing stunning digital design? Are you motivated by the opportunity to lead the creative direction for a busy marketing team in London? If so, this could be your next challenge!
Arctic Shores are innovating the recruitment landscape with psychometric assessments based on neuroscience, AI and gamification. Our product helps organisations to make more objective and less-biased hiring decisions.
We're looking to hire an experienced Graphic Designer with a diverse portfolio, who will work across the team designing print, digital, motion and experiential assets for social, events, content, CRM campaigns and more.
We will be relying on this role to help us to produce the best possible creative output, that’s effective, engaging and nails the Arctic Shores brand and experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the creative direction of campaigns across all of our marketing, channels and asset types.
- Producing engaging designs that communicate our brand consistently and effectively.
- Designing a wide range of assets including content for social, email, landing pages, event stands and collateral, infographics, and white papers.
- Improving design standards and ensuring our creative output is high quality and effective.
- Being a brand guardian ensuring all creative work stays true to brand guidelines.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working for a startup or high growth company in either tech or science.
- A broad portfolio - but with strong experience in building identity and digital.
- Knowledge of print layout and production.
- An ability to communicate your creative thinking and bring your ideas to the team and across functions.
- A good understanding of creating motion graphics, animated gifs and videos.
- A proactive approach, someone who takes the initiative and thinks about their impact across the business.
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc.)
Here’s what we offer:
- A community-driven and fast-paced work culture that you’ll fit right into. We do monthly socials, regular global town halls with all offices and weekly celebration stand ups.
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we deliver and create effective solutions for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Competitive salary ranging from £25K - £35K depending on experience
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org