Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic team using AI, neuroscience and game technology to develop innovative tech products?
If so, this is your opportunity to join Arctic Shores! We are transforming the recruitment landscape with game-based psychometric assessments, helping employers to make more objective and less biased hiring decisions.
We are looking to hire a Product Owner who will play an instrumental role in our team, driving the product value and shaping the future product direction for the company.
Success in this role will mean:
Working closely with our Head of Product Management to define, manage and control the scope of the product roadmap items; whilst communicating the urgency, value, benefit and risk of the proposed actions.
Becoming an expert in the product, comfortable with requirement gathering, writing and prioritising using agile principles.
Clearly analysing and managing the project’s requirements, whilst defining the problem and getting buy-in from stakeholders and the development team, to ensure the best customer experience for all Arctic Shores’ clients and candidates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as the Product Owner in the Agile Framework - managing the Product Backlogs, setting sprint goals, and work with the teams to deliver valuable increments
- Working with stakeholders to scope work items
- Documenting clear requirements and their value
- Working collaboratively with our scientists to scope, gather and agree requirements
- Working to identify and eliminate, blockers, and work to improve agile processes
- Becoming a SME for their product area, creating SWOT analysis and identifying areas for improvement
- Planning sprints to deliver work on time and to specification
- Forecasting expected delivery dates on items, using appropriate techniques
What you will need:
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and identify solutions to problems
- Product focus & ability to deliver excellent results
- Good interpersonal / client relationship management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- English language - written and verbal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Commercial awareness of how your work helps drive the bottom line
- Personal impact/resilience through which you will take everyone on the journey to success with you
- Learning agility to quickly digest new ideas and use them to your advantage
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence would be an advantage
Here’s what we offer:
- A community-driven and fast-paced work culture that you’ll fit right into. We do monthly socials, regular global town halls with all offices and weekly celebration stand ups.
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we deliver and create effective solutions for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Competitive salary up to £55K - £60K depending on experience.
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
Who we are:
We are Arctic Shores. We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
Our team of research psychologists are at the cutting edge of what is possible and are always looking to push the envelope. We believe technology underpins everything we do.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste! If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org