Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic tech team developing cutting-edge products built on AI, neuroscience and game technology?
If so, this is your opportunity to join Arctic Shores! We are revolutionising the HR landscape with game-based psychometric assessments, helping employers to make more objective and unbiased hiring decisions.
With exciting new launches planned for this year, we are looking to hire a Product Owner who will play an instrumental role in shaping the future product direction for the company.
Success in this role will mean:
Becoming an expert in the product, comfortable with requirement gathering, writing and prioritising using agile principles.
Working closely with Sam, our Head of Product Management, to define, manage and control the scope of the product roadmap items; whilst communicating the urgency, value, benefit and risk of the proposed actions.
Clearly analysing and managing the project’s requirements, whilst defining the problem and getting buy-in from stakeholders and the development team, to ensure the best customer experience for all Arctic Shores’ clients and candidates.
- Manage the agile ceremonies for your product team, ensuring they are well organised, structured, and provide them with all the information needed to successfully contribute to the agile framework
- Managing the product backlog to ensure the most valuable items are completed first, and provide the best contribution to the product strategy
- Creating and managing a comprehensive documentation for new product features and product launches
- Coordinating with the Marketing team where appropriate to ensure these are available to the right end-user
- Analysis of trends in customer feedback and issues, producing actionable insights
- Set and monitor OKRs for the Product Team
- Monitor progress and feed into the continuous improvement cycle for the teams
- Continuously strive to improve quality and best practice through updates to ways of working
What you will need:
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and identify solutions to problems
- Product focus & ability to deliver excellent results
- Good interpersonal / client relationship management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- English language - written and verbal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Commercial awareness of how your work helps drive the bottom line
- Personal impact/resilience through which you will take everyone on the journey to success with you
- Learning agility to quickly digest new ideas and use them to your advantage
Here’s what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular game night and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we deliver and create effective solutions for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Competitive salary ranging from £40K - £45K depending on experience.
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
Who we are:
We are Arctic Shores. We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
Our team of research psychologists are at the cutting edge of what is possible and are always looking to push the envelope. We believe technology underpins everything we do.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste! If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com.