Would you like to work with a charismatic team that is passionate and developing an innovative software that combines neuroscience, AI and game technology?
Here at Arctic Shores our Product and Engineering teams are working alongside our Business Psychologists to take psychometric testing to the next level. The innovative technology is creating a huge buzz in the HR industry and we have even more exciting new launches planned for next year.
Purpose of Role:
To achieve our goals we are looking to hire a Product Owner, who will play an instrumental role in all of these projects and shape the future product direction for the company. The successful Product Owner will look to become an expert in the product, be comfortable with requirement gathering, writing and prioritising. Working with the Head of Product Management the successful candidate will help define, manage and control the scope of the product roadmap items. To achieve this they will clearly analyse, document and manage the project’s requirements, help to define problems, get buy-in from stakeholders and the development team to identify viable business solutions.
- Manage the agile ceremonies for your product teams, ensuring they are well organised, structured, and provide the teams with all the information needed to successfully contribute to the agile framework
- Managing the product backlog to ensure the most valuable items are completed first, and provide the best contribution to the product strategy
- Creating and managing a comprehensive documentation for new product features and product launches
- Coordinating with the Marketing team where appropriate to ensure these are available to the right end-user
- Analysis of trends in customer feedback and issues, producing actionable insight
- Set and monitor KPIs or OKRs for the Product Team in order to maintain quality levels across all sprints and projects
- Monitor progress and feed into the continuous improvement cycle for the teams
- Continuously strive to improve quality and best practice through updates to ways of working
What you will need:
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and identify solutions to problems
- Product focus & ability to deliver excellent results
- Good interpersonal / client relationship management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- English language - written and verbal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Commercial awareness of how your work helps drive the bottom line
- Personal impact/resilience through which you will take everyone on the journey to success with you
- Learning Agility to quickly digest new ideas and use them to your advantage
Here’s what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular games night and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we deliver and create effective solutions for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Competitive salary ranging depending on experience
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
Who we are:
We are Arctic Shores. We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
Our team of research psychologists are at the cutting edge of what is possible and are always looking to push the envelope. We believe technology underpins everything we do.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste! If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com