Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic tech team developing cutting-edge products built on AI, neuroscience and game technology?
If so, this is your opportunity to join Arctic Shores! We are revolutionising the HR landscape with game-based psychometric assessments, helping employers to make more objective and unbiased hiring decisions.
With exciting new launches planned for this year, we are looking to hire a Business Analyst, who will play an instrumental role in these projects and shape the future product direction for the company.
Success in this role will mean:
- Becoming an expert in the product, comfortable with requirement gathering, writing and prioritising.
- Working in close collaboration with the Product and Engineering teams to analyse, document and manage requirements.
- Defining problems, getting buy-in from stakeholders and the development team to identify viable business solutions.
- Gathering, analysing, documenting and validating the needs of the business stakeholders
- Principal conduit for managing system requirements between the business and the software development team
- Help define, manage and control the scope of the product roadmap items
- Translate the product backlog into workable items, and provide the best contribution to the product strategy
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories, managing scrum calls, prioritising the backlog, etc.
- Excellent Project Management and Organisation Skills
- Report/Policy writing
- A Business Analysis or Project Management Qualification would be an advantage but not essential
What you will need:
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently and identify solutions to problems
- Project focus & ability to deliver excellent results
- Interpersonal skills for good client relationship management
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- English language - written and verbal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Commercial awareness of how your work helps drive the bottom line
- The ability to take everyone on the journey to success with you
- Learning agility to quickly digest new ideas and use them to your advantage
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular games night and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we deliver and create effective solutions for our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Competitive salary ranging depending on experience
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses
Who we are:
We are Arctic Shores. We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
Our team of research psychologists are at the cutting edge of what is possible and are always looking to push the envelope. We believe technology underpins everything we do.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org