With our innovative technology creating a huge buzz in the HR industry, we’re revolutionising the traditional process of candidate assessment by using gamification.
As our break-through product continues to disrupt the market, we are looking to hire a Community Manager who will deliver outstanding user support, drive continuous use of our product and help our customers to maximise ROI.
This is a unique opportunity to design a customer engagement strategy from scratch. You will own the creation and continuous improvement of our knowledge base, writing powerful content that encourages users to take full advantage of our product offering.
Here’s how this role will impact our business:
Community engagement, supporting our SME client base to make the most of the product and advocate on our behalf
Strong retention & growth through:
- Consistent customer support that drives product adoption and retention.
- Supporting our land and expand strategy, taking ownership of the cross-sell and up-sell journey to our SME clients.
Drive quick product adoption by onboarding customers and providing ongoing support to ensure they’re maximising the product from day one.
Relevant knowledge base; marketing our content to drive adoption, tracking most popular posts, capturing user feedback and sharing with our product team.
Seamless candidate support. Support our clients’ candidates providing reactive support where needed.
Efficiency through automation. Ensuring we set up onboarding and CRM systems to automate touchpoints based on behaviours.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience working in a B2B technology environment, supporting client product adoption.
- This role may well suit those with a background in Customer Success, Support, Customer Support, Client Services, or Content Writing for a SaaS based platform/product.
- Experience within that delivering customer support/community management for at least 3 years
- Strong commitment to client experience, ensuring our clients have a great experience of Arctic Shores at every step in their journey
- Analytical mindset, able to analyse and interpret data around how our clients are using the product and knowledge base so we can deliver a better offering
- Natural ability to build long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment
- Extraordinary written, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with HubSpot, Freshdesk and onboarding software preferential
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular game night and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on our customers achieving success with our technology.
- Competitive salary ranging from £30K - £35K depending on experience
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- Based in central Manchester, so easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
Who we are:
We are Arctic Shores. We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
Our team of research psychologists are at the cutting edge of what is possible and are always looking to push the envelope. We believe technology underpins everything we do.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com