With our innovative technology creating a huge buzz in the HR industry, we’re revolutionising the traditional process of candidate assessment by using gamification. As our break-through product continues to be disruptive in the market, we are seeking a Senior CRM Manager who will set up our CRM marketing strategy and deliver strong customer engagement and loyalty.
This is an amazing opportunity to utilise your CRM management experience and design our new strategy from scratch. You will play a pivotal role in accelerating growth and awareness of our product offering, by keeping customers at the forefront with personalised journeys across all digital touchpoints.
Success in this role will mean:
- Clearly defined user journeys for our product suite.
- A thoughtful, consistent and exceptional customer journey for our clients, driving product adoption and self-service.
- Strong top line growth; driving conversion, cross-selling and up-selling with our prospects and clients.
- Making the most of automation. Ensuring that we’re automating touchpoints based on behaviours.
- Best in class data compliance. Ensuring that we’re treating our clients’ data in line with GDPR.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience managing CRM for at least 5 years
- Experience working with HubSpot, DuckSoup, Freshdesk and onboarding software preferential
- Strong analytics skills required, along with experience in data visualisation tools, content management systems and business insights dashboards.
- Natural ability to build long-lasting relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, constantly evolving and dynamic environment
- Extraordinary written, communication and presentation skills
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into, including regular games nights and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on the retention of existing customers, as well as the acquisition of new ones.
- Competitive salary ranging from £35K - £40K depending on experience
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- Based in central Manchester, so easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, an onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
Who we are:
We are Arctic Shores. We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
Our team of research psychologists are at the cutting edge of what is possible and are always looking to push the envelope. We believe technology underpins everything we do in the future.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com