Who are we?
We're an innovative and fast-growing psychometric tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology that aim to disrupt the candidate selection process. We process large amounts of data from the behavioural assessments we develop and then put it all through our analytics engines to derive insights into personality traits and behaviours. As a company, we believe technology will underpin everything we do in the future and our goal.
What we are looking for…
We're looking for a Senior Product Psychologist to join our London team based in our brand-new WeWork offices.
This role will involve you taking the lead and ownership of the product streams, relating to the use of our assessment, while working closely with our Chief Scientist and the wider science team.
We are looking for someone who will drive the delivery of our projects while adhering to the best practises set by our very own Science Team. You will be required to review and develop reports and communications, ensuring an efficient generation and use of norms, developing and training on best practice guidelines to enable consistency of use of our product across the company.
What your days will look like...
- Developing an Arctic Shores competency framework that adheres to best practice recommendations.
- Manage our off-the-shelf product offerings.
- Overseeing the generation of norm groups and ensuring this is to a high standard.
- Collaborating with members of the Arctic Shores team to ensure consistency in the use of the product across the company.
- Designing and overseeing the development of reports and communications to clients and candidates.
- Contributing to the growth of Arctic Shores’ platform in the marketplace through responsibility and ownership over the quality and delivery of the product.
The must haves….
- MSc or equivalent in Organisational/Occupational Psychology
- Strong statistical analysis skills using R
- 5+ years’ experience in related field
- 2-3 years of product/psychometric assessment development
- Knowledge of psychometric standards and auditing processes
- Experience of developing a competency framework
The nice to haves…
- Understanding client needs and experience in adapting products accordingly
- Level A and B trained
Here's what we offer...
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular games night and social events.
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product, that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience.
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we create our products.
- Working hours that are flexible to life outside of work.
- A central location that's easy to commute to.
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis.
- 2 mental wellbeing days.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- A dynamic working office in WeWork, where you can shut out the world with your headphones on or revel in the cosy co-working spaces.
- Free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly events and talks where you can learn from other local businesses.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, click apply and send us your CV!