Due to rapid expansion in the APAC market, we are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Associate to join our team. This role is an integral part of the Business Development Team. The primary purpose of the role is to generate and qualify new business leads. The individual will work with other members of the Business Development Team in order to generate leads through the execution of marketing activities and to secure bookings for initial introductory meetings. You’ll be involved in the full end-to-end sales process, and you’ll even have the opportunity to close deals by yourself too!
This is YOUR chance to join Arctic Shores! Not heard of us? Well, we are a rapidly growing business that merges the worlds of psychometrics, artificial intelligence and gaming technology to create a product that is making waves in the recruitment landscape!
Here's what the role involves:
- Prospecting into target accounts to identify decision makers
- Developing outbound messaging to qualify prospects through email, calls, social media and LinkedIn
- Helping organise marketing activities for lead generation
- Effectively communicating psychometric innovation and the validity of Arctic Shores' assessments
- Conducting discovery conversations with design leaders
- Understanding user needs and provide resources to help them become successful with Arctic Shores
- Keeping an up-to-date record of all sales activities through the company CRM system
Here's what we're looking for:
- Previous experience of customer service/telephone sales or cold-calling
- Great phone demeanour and professionalism
- The ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly
- Proactive and hands-on approach, taking responsibility for results
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm - and you thrive on teamwork
- Strong organisational skills
- A keen interest in Psychology
- An Undergraduate Degree
Here's what we offer:
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits of working at WeWork in Singapore! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite bar, and weekly social and networking events
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Annabelle, she's our HR Officer at email@example.com.