We are looking for a cutting edge, creative and self-motivated Content Marketing Executive to join our growing team here in London. If you have a passion for writing and the ability to produce pristine content, then we want to hear from you!
Have an interest in science and technology? Can you translate complex concepts and ideas into easily digestible nuggets of information? Then carry on reading…
This is YOUR chance to join Arctic Shores! Not heard of us? Well, we are a rapidly growing business that merge the worlds of psychometrics, artificial intelligent and gaming technology to create a product that is making waves in the recruitment landscape!
As our Content Marketing Executive, you will have the opportunity to create engaging content for various audiences across marketing channels, as well as being responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that will in turn deliver sales and strengthen customer retention. This includes sales enablement (sell sheets, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, etc.) and thought leadership (white papers, articles, blogs etc.).
This role will involve you working closely with our product team to create, update product and feature descriptions and communicate these to internal and external stakeholders. You will support our larger team with product and market launches, including localising collateral, creating talking points and training materials, and briefing press and PR teams about new products. This is a unique opportunity to make your mark on an innovative scale-up at an incredibly exciting time in its growth cycle.
Here's what we're looking for in a nutshell:
- Content marketing, product marketing, journalism or copywriting & editing experience
- A real passion for technology and/or psychology and neuroscience
- The ability to produce pristine and engaging copy for the company website, marketing and sales materials, press releases, articles, newsletters, white papers etc.
- The capability to sub-edit text written by a number of authors to ensure a consistent tone and voice
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation and the confidence to work across teams and silos
- A can-do attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- A bachelor’s degree or above
- The right to work in the UK
Here are the nice-to-haves:
- A degree or background in marketing, psychology, neuroscience, psychometrics or technology
- Previous scientific or technical copywriting or copyediting experience
- Project and time management skills
- Prior experience working for a start-up or scale-up
What we offer:
- A community-driven and supportive work culture in a fast-growing software business
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- Working hours can are flexible to life outside of work
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
- Regular games nights and other company social events
- Benefits of working at WeWork in London! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Bianca, she's our Senior Marketing Manager at email@example.com.