Due to a number of phenomenal international enterprise wins, Arctic Shores are now looking for an innovative and versatile Business Development Manager to join our Global Accounts team.
Not heard of us? Well, we are a rapidly growing business that merge the worlds of psychometrics, artificial intelligent and gaming technology to create a product that is making waves in the recruitment landscape!
If you feel that you can bring fresh ideas and a creative spark to our team, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone that ideally has experience working in the software or IT sales sector and who has a real passion for technology!
Your primary purpose in this role is to engage in consultative selling to find and close new accounts. You will work alongside other members of the Global Accounts team as well as Client Services to ensure that all new client projects receive the expected ROI, and the best solution for their requirements.
Here's what the role involves:
- A full 360 sales position from leads to closure
- Prospecting clients via telephone or site visits to establish their needs, budgets and timeframes
- Qualifying all leads and opportunities, whilst keeping a record of activities through our CRM
- Writing sales proposals and completing all relevant client paperwork
- Developing a strong pipeline of opportunities - typically three times the quarterly target
- Communicating the psychometric innovation and validity of company assessments
- Contributing to the growth of Arctic Shores in the market place by attending events and conferences
- Working closely with the Client Services team to identify client recruitment requirements, whilst benchmarking and completing validation studies
- Achieving your sales target on a quarterly basis
Here's what we're looking for in a nutshell:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in creating and delivering high-level presentations for multiple stakeholder groups
- Client focus, and a track record of delivering excellent results
- The ability to bring innovative solutions to problems
- A collaborative approach to working with customers and colleagues
- Great commercial awareness and business acumen
- Resilience when faced with obstacles and challenges
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- Experience using psychometric assessments or working with Software as a Service (SaaS)
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and supportive work culture in a fast-growing software business
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A competitive salary and commission scheme
- Working hours can are flexible to life outside of work
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
- Regular games nights and other social events
- Benefits of working at WeWork in London! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Jess, she's our Talent Acquisition Manager at email@example.com.