Who are we:
We're an innovative and fast-growing recruitment tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology to disrupt candidate selection in recruitment. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
Since we launched our first assessment 2 years ago, 500,000 people from 40 countries have been through our platform, applying for over 10,000 jobs at 100+ clients.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year, including further international expansion. We have a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make, and we want you to be part of it!
We're looking for an Assistant Business Psychologist to join our growing Client Success Team. You’ll be working closely with the Account Director, reviewing current client accounts and supporting the development of those accounts.You’ll also be working with a Senior Business Psychologist to implement psychometric assessments into recruitment and development projects. Day-to-day, you'll be working closely with other members of your team and with other teams across the business to deliver the highest levels of service to our clients and candidates.
Among other things in this role, you'll be:
- Conducting regular reviews on current client accounts, applying your data analysis skills to evaluate the success of client projects
- Using client review data and analysis to identify account growth opportunities
- Gathering performance data and feedback from clients
- Following up and presenting findings to clients
- Providing feedback and ideas to the wider Client Services team to improve the implementation process for clients
- Delivering various consulting tasks, always to a high standard
- Contributing to the implementation of assessments, including conducting job analysis, assessment model design and mapping exercises
- Creating marketing content to aid the growth of Arctic Shores in the marketplace
- Setting-up, configuring and delivering training on the Arctic Shores platform
If this sounds like the kind of place you would want to work at, have a look at what we would expect from you:
- MSc in Occupational Psychology
- Basic knowledge of psychometrics, personality psychology and selection & assessment
- Proficiency using SPSS and Excel
- The ability to adapt your interpersonal style to your audience
- A clear, structured and concise written and verbal communication style
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- An eye for detail and high standards for the work you produce
- Proficiency in creating and delivering presentations for multiple stakeholder groups
- A commitment to evidence-based decision making
- A collaborative approach to working with customers and colleagues
- A calm and solutions-focussed approach when faced with obstacles and challenges
- A desire to learn new skills and information on-the-fly and drive change and innovation with that new learning
- The right to work in the UK
Still interested? Here is what we can offer you in return:
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- A unique and disruptive product, that is shaping the market and candidate experience
- Flexible and autonomous working
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing!
- Regular games nights and other social events
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- Benefits of working at WeWork in London! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com.
Closing date: 31st May 2019