Who we are:
We are an innovative and fast-growing recruitment tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology to disrupt candidate selection in high volume recruitment. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
Since we launched our first assessment 2 years ago, 350,000 people from 40 countries have been through the platform, applying for over 10,000 jobs at 100+ clients. We have won multiple awards, from HR Tech Most Disruptive Startup 2016, to Gartner’s ‘Hottest’ Vendor in HR in 2017.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year, including further international expansion. We have a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make, and we want you to be part of it.
We’re looking for an Office Manager / Accounts Support to join the Finance team in Manchester and provide full management and administration of our 3 office locations and the associated office-related spend. This role also includes being the point of contact for international travel bookings and helping organise internal company events.
This is a pivotal and hands-on role that would be a great fit for a starter/finisher who wants to join a fast-growing company and actively contribute to the culture and growth of the organisation.
Typically, you‘ll be involved in the following types of activities:
- Managing the day-to-day administration of all Arctic Shores offices, including the selection, negotiation and full set up of all new office locations
- Coordinating office moves across locations
- Maintaining all aspects of the office environment – promoting a tidy and safe workspace, coordinating repairs, resolving issues, organising office layout, decor and seating arrangements
- Booking international travel for client visits and promotional events
- Monitoring and controlling day-to-day office expenditure and subscriptions
- Posting transactions and invoices to Xero (finance package) and reconciling company credit cards
- Supporting the finance team with the administration of the expense claim system
- Leading the planning and organising of company events
- Previous office management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Previous exposure to basic accounts support tasks such as entering invoices
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Confidence liaising with people at all levels of an organisation and building productive working relationships
- A high standard of customer service to both internal and external customers
- A self-starting and solutions-focussed approach to obstacles and challenges
- A clear and concise written and verbal communication style
- A collaborative approach to working
- An eye for detail and high standards for the work you produce
- A “bigger picture view” of the organisation and the ability to take into account the commercial aspect of a decision
- Right to work in the UK
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- Flexible and autonomous working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
- Regular games nights and other social events
- Benefits of working at WeWork in Manchester! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 24th February so make sure to apply by then!