Who we are:
Arctic Shores is a global provider of game-based assessments that delivers meaningful, job-relevant insights about people. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
To this end, our diverse and talented product team includes game developers, server developers, psychologists, data scientists and graphic artists who design and develop our game-based assessments and collect and analyse data about the actions and decisions a player makes during the assessment.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year. Arctic Shores has a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make.
Are you someone with a real passion for technology?
Would you like to work with a talented, enthusiastic team using the best of technology to produce world-class products?
If so, this is your chance to join Arctic Shores, a brilliant company changing the HR landscape, merging the worlds of psychometrics, AI and game technology by providing game-based psychometric assessments that help organisations make fair and objective hiring decisions.
In this role, you will become an expert in our product and be comfortable with requirement gathering, writing and prioritising. You are a natural in researching, analysing, and devising a product catalogue for you to assess our target market to understand the business value.
You will be working closely with Sam, our Head of Product Management, to help to define, manage and control the scope of the product roadmap items; whilst communicating the urgency, value, benefit and risk of the proposed actions.
You will be clearly analysing and managing the project’s requirements, whilst defining the problem and get buy-in from stakeholders and the development team, to ensure the best customer experience for all Arctic Shores’ clients and candidates.
Typically, you will be involved in the following types of activities:
- Acting as the Product Owner in the Agile Framework - managing the Product Backlogs, setting sprint goals, and working with the teams to deliver valuable product increments
- Working with stakeholders to scope new product features
- Documenting clear product requirements (user stories) and their value
- Managing third-party integrations, including gathering and agreeing on requirements
- Working to identify and eliminate blockers, and work to improve the Agile process
- Becoming an SME for their product, creating SWOT analysis and identifying areas for improvement
- Planning sprints to deliver work on time and to specification
- Forecasting expected delivery dates on items using appropriate techniques
- Trend analysis from customer feedback, whilst producing actionable insight to help reduce interactions as efficiently as possible
- Set and monitor KPIs or OKRs for the Product Team in order to maintain quality levels across all sprints and projects
- Client focus and ability to deliver excellent results
- A Business Analysis or Project Management qualification
- Excellent project management, organisation and report/policy writing skills
- Innovative thinking, intellectual curiosity and commercial awareness
- The ability to operate independently in a self-starting manner, and a calm and solutions-focused approach when faced with obstacles and challenges
- Right to work in the UK
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- A unique and disruptive product, that is shaping the market and candidate experience
- Flexible and autonomous working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
- Regular games nights and other social events
- Benefits of working at WeWork in Manchester! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Jodie, she's our Senior Talent Partner at Jodie.Haywood@arcticshores.com, and quote M-PO-001.