Who we are:
Arctic Shores is a global provider of game-based assessments that deliver meaningful, job-relevant insights about people. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
Since we launched our first assessment in 2015, over 350,000 people from 40 countries have been through the platform, applying for over 10,000 jobs at 100+ clients. We have won multiple awards, from HR Tech Most Disruptive Startup 2016 to Gartner’s ‘Hottest’ Vendor in HR in 2017.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year. Arctic Shores has a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make.
- Prospect into target accounts to identify decision makers
- Develop outbound messaging to qualify prospects through email, calls, social media and LinkedIn
- Effectively communicate psychometric innovation and validity of Arctic Shores assessments
- Conduct discovery conversations with design leaders
- Understand user needs and provide resources to help them become successful with Arctic Shores
- Build your foundation for a successful career in sales/customer success
- Keep a record of all sales activities through the company CRM system
- Previous experience of customer service/telephone sales or cold-calling
- Great phone demeanour and professionalism.
- The ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm - and you thrive on teamwork
Here is what we can offer you in return:
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Regular games night and other social events
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- Benefits of working at WeWork in London! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
- One day per month as an "Own Day"; where we each get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Jodie, she's our Senior Talent Partner at Jodie.Haywood@arcticshores.com.