European Business Development Manager
Sales & Account Management - London
Who we are:
We're an innovative and fast-growing recruitment tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology to disrupt candidate selection in recruitment. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
Since we launched our first assessment 2 years ago, 500,000 people from 40 countries have been through our platform, applying for over 10,000 jobs at 100+ clients.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year, including further international expansion. We have a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make, and we want you to be part of it!
Following a number of recent enterprise wins in Europe, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Global Sales Team.
Your primary purpose within this role is to engage in consultative selling to be able to find and close new accounts. You will work alongside other members of the team and Client Services in order to ensure that all new client projects receive ROI, and the best solution for their requirements.
For this role, you will be involved in the following:
- A full 360 sales position from leads to closure
- Prospecting clients via telephone or site visits to establish their needs, budgets and timeframes
- Qualify all leads and opportunities, whilst keeping a record of activities through our CRM
- Writing sales proposals and completing all relevant client paperwork
- Developing a strong pipeline of opportunities - typically three times the quarterly target
- Communicating the psychometric innovation and validity of company assessments
- Contributing to the growth of Arctic Shores in the market place by attending events and conferences
- Working closely with the Client Services team to identify client recruitment requirements, whilst benchmarking and completing validation studies
- Achieving your sales target on a quarterly basis.
- The ability to speak another major European language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A real passion for technology and improving the candidate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in creating and delivering high-level presentations for multiple stakeholder groups
- Client focus, and a track record of delivering excellent results
- The ability to bring innovative solutions to problems
- A collaborative approach to working with customers and colleagues
- Great commercial awareness and business acumen
- Resilience when faced with obstacles and challenges
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- The right to work in the UK
Nice to have:
- Experience using psychometric assessments
- Knowledge of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- A unique and disruptive product, that is shaping the market and candidate experience
- Flexible and autonomous working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
- Regular games nights and other social events
- Benefits of working at WeWork in London! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Jodie, she's our Senior Talent Partner at Jodie.Haywood@arcticshores.com.