At Arctic Shores, we’re on a mission to give every individual the opportunity to show their potential, and every employer the means to see it. All with the next frontier of psychometric assessments.
We’re fuelled by over 70 explorers, drawn from all corners of the world. What unites us all is a belief that human potential – in all its forms – is genuinely worth knowing, and worth celebrating.
Today, over 2 million candidates have completed our BBA (Behaviour-Based Assessment) and we’ve helped employers around the world fight hiring bias and realise their diversity goals. Moreover, our BBA has been shown to reduce hiring costs and minimise anxiety for candidates. Ultimately, our vision at Arctic Shores is to create a world of work where natural strengths matter just as much as skills or experience and where every employer succeeds by seeing more in people.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative (we call it a Community Support Representative) to join our Community & Support Team.
The Community & Support Department is responsible for supporting our user community (i.e. our customers, candidates and partners / resellers) and building a community for our customers to increase their engagement and use of our platform.
Our Community Support Representatives will work closely with our Engineering team and other key stakeholders to resolve issues efficiently and effectively. They will become experts in escalating and managing the resolution of our more technical 2nd line support queries via our robust ticketing system. They will also be involved in identifying key ticket theme analysis so that we can prevent problems from happening in the first place. The CSR will work with the Community Manager and the Director of Customer Solutions & Support to build an engaging community (i.e. knowledge, shared innovations across sectors, different ways to utilise our platform to receive return on investment, positive experiences from other customers etc).
They will become experts in our products and the more complex technical issues our customers face so that they can resolve them and build support solutions for the future. Each Community Support Representative will engage with our full range of customers across our different offerings on our UNA platform and will be involved in building the customer engagement framework and community content for the future.
They will engage with people in the wider Customer Function (particularly Customer Solutions and Customer Success) and across the company to make our customers successful.
Success in this role is:
- Seamless customer support. Provide reactive support for all tier 2 tickets, resolving user issues in a timely manner.
- Strong engagement & community interaction. Working with the Community Manager to implement the customer engagement strategy and build a community space for customers to share insights, experiences and successes of using our platform and products.
- Strong retention & growth. Deliver consistent and considerate customer support across our client base that drives product adoption and retention.
- Relevant knowledge base. Generate content for and maintain knowledge base. Marketing our content to our clients to drive product adoption, tracking most popular posts, capturing user feedback and sharing with our product team.
- Efficiency through automation. Working closely with product and marketing, ensure we set up our onboarding and CRM systems to automate touch-points based on behaviours.
- User support - 2nd line support for users who may need help using our platform or completing the assessment.
- Community management and support - delivering the Community & Engagement strategy, content and initiatives to support our community of users and make the most out of the product.
- Knowledge base - writing, maintaining our knowledge base so our clients’ can self-serve supporting product learning and troubleshooting.
- Product marketing content - identifying the right content to help users make the most of the product, creating and maintaining the assets, including webinars, blogs, infographics, videos.
- Reporting - compiling data to support with Management Information and reporting, to help identify key ticket themes.
- Contributing to the voice of the customer - provide support ticket analysis for monthly Customer review meetings.
Our values are what make us who we are:
Make a difference
We can’t change everything. But we can contribute to a world of work that’s truly fair and inclusive, and do our bit to build a better society.
We invest in our ability, learn from our setbacks, and always celebrate the people behind our progress. By growing together, we go further.
Changing the way the world sees potential takes curiosity, drive, and bravery. With that explorer’s spirit, we break new ground.
Here's what we offer:
● The opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
● A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture
● A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
● A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we support our community
● Competitive salary up to £27,000; depending on experience
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays
● Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
● Private Health Cover
● Perkbox - offering great discounts on retail, tech, electronics, hotels, and much more, plus Flexipoints that are issued monthly to spend on perks that work for you.
● Length of service awards
● Workplace pension
● A central location that's easy to commute to
● Cycle to work scheme
● Hybrid working, giving you the flexibility to choose when you want to work from home and when you want to be in the office
● Own Days™ are an opportunity for learning & development each month by using that time for researching, reading or developing new skills & knowledge.
● 2 mental well-being days
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
We also believe that every candidate should have equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities so if you need any reasonable adjustments, at any stage of the hiring process, we’ll do our very best to help.