Business Development Manager (APAC)
Sales & Account Management – Singapore
Who we are:
We are an innovative and fast-growing recruitment tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology to disrupt candidate selection in high volume recruitment. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
Since we launched our first assessment in 2015, over 350,000 people from 40 countries have been through the platform, applying for over 10,000 jobs at 100+ clients. We have won multiple awards, from HR Tech Most Disruptive Startup 2016 to Gartner’s ‘Hottest’ Vendor in HR in 2017.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year. Our HQ is based in Manchester (UK), and our other offices include Singapore and London with the plans to expand further afield next year.
We have a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make, and we want you to be part of it!
Due to rapid expansion in the APAC market, we are looking for a Business Development Manager with experience in the HR technology and talent acquisition space to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for business development and closing new accounts within the APAC region. You will work very closely alongside the Sales and Client Services teams to ensure that all new client projects to ensure that they receive the best possible products and services for their requirements.
In your first year of joining, your primary goal will be to achieve your sales target on a quarterly basis.
Additionally, you will be involved in the following:
- Create relationships with prospective clients via telephone or site visits to establish their budget and timeframes
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Qualify leads and opportunities
- Communicate psychometric innovation and validity of company assessments
- Ensure that all relevant admin is completed for the sale
- Keep a record of all client activities and maintain accurate pipeline details through our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Attend conferences and lead generation events
- A real passion for technology and improving the candidate experience
- Work experience within a psychometric/HR tech/talent acquisition environment or in consulting (or equivalent experience as deemed suitable)
- The ability to write sales proposals that demonstrate a good financial return for prospects
- Excellent business development skills
- Track record of delivering enterprise sales, and experience delivering on a similar target
- The ability to bring innovative solutions to problems
- A collaborative approach to working with customers and colleagues
- Great commercial awareness and business acumen
- Resilience when faced with obstacles and challenges
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- The right to work in Singapore
- English language skills (both written and spoken)
Nice to Have:
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- Accredited Undergraduate Degree with Graduate Basis for Registration (GBR) with British Psychological Society (BPS) or equivalent
- BPS Level A & B Occupational Test User Certification
- Experience using psychometric assessments
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- Flexible working hours
- A CPF Scheme
- Benefits of working at WeWork in Singapore! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite bar, and weekly social and networking events
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Jodie, she's our Talent Partner at Jodie.Haywood@arcticshores.com.