Account Director (UK)
Sales & Account Management – London
Who we are:
We are an innovative and fast-growing recruitment tech business; our solutions combine neuroscience, artificial intelligence and game technology to disrupt candidate selection in high volume recruitment. Our company’s mission is to help employers make better people choices and help people make better career choices.
Since we launched our first assessment 2 years ago, 250,000 people from 34 countries have been through the platform, applying for over 10,000 jobs at 100+ clients. We have won multiple awards, from HR Tech Most Disruptive Startup 2016, to Gartner’s ‘Hottest’ Vendor in HR in 2017.
You’ll be joining a high-growth and creative business that is expected to double in size over the next year. We have a highly engaged team who are passionate about what they do as well as the impact they can make, and we want you to be part of it.
Due to rapid expansion in the UK market, we are looking for an Account Director with experience in the HR technology and talent acquisition space to join our team.
You will be responsible for the business development of Arctic Shores’ key clients within the UK, whilst growing our existing account base and developing new sales opportunities on the back of these reference sites. In your first year of joining, your primary goal will be to achieve your invoiced sales target.
Additionally, you will be involved in the following:
- Create and nurture relationships with prospective clients, whilst expanding our existing enterprise accounts
- Sourcing and developing new account opportunities
- Ensuring successful implementations, whilst working closely with the Client Services team
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Support the Head of UK Sales with major pitches
- Keeping a record of all client activities and maintain accurate pipeline details through our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Provide regular reviews of ROI to all of your clients
- Organise marketing sessions and promote Arctic Shores at major marketing events.
- A real passion for technology and improving the candidate experience
- Work experience within a psychometric/HR tech/talent acquisition environment or in consulting (or equivalent experience as deemed suitable)
- Excellent account management and business development skills
- Client focus, and a track record of delivering excellent results
- Track record of enterprise sales, and experience delivering on a similar target
- The ability to bring innovative solutions to problems
- A collaborative approach to working with customers and colleagues
- Great commercial awareness and business acumen
- Resilience when faced with obstacles and challenges
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages
- The right to work in the UK
Nice to Have:
- A Business Psychology or HR qualification
- BPS Level A & B Occupational Test User Certification
- Experience using psychometric assessments
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- A collaborative, supportive and fun work culture
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- A workplace pension scheme
- A childcare voucher scheme
- Regular games nights and other social events
- Benefits of working at WeWork in London! Including free breakfast on Mondays, onsite barista and bar, and weekly social and networking events
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel work-related project of your choosing
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with Jodie, she's our Talent Partner at Jodie.Haywood@arcticshores.com, and quote L-AD-001.