Managing Business Psychologist
We are on the hunt for a Managing Business Psychologist to join our highly-skilled, growing Customer Function. Are you seeking a role which will maximise your psychology skillset and deliver value to customers? If so, this is an amazing time to join Arctic Shores!
At Arctic Shores, we’re on a mission to give every individual the opportunity to show their potential, and every employer the means to see it - all with the next frontier of psychometric assessments. What unites us all is a belief that human potential – in all its forms – is genuinely worth knowing, and worth celebrating!
The Managing Business Psychologist will join the Solutions Team within the Customer Function. The aim of the team is to ensure customers are set up for success to use our assessments and platforms. We drive customer value and loyalty during the entire customer journey through subject matter expertise and thought leadership. This role will lead the business psychology team and work closely with the Director of Solutions to make improvements and further innovate as we scale.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
* Mentor and support your team to deliver outstanding results
* Quality assure customer solutions for sift, inform and develop use cases
* Quality assure content of review meetings to optimise growth for the Customer Success Team
* Monitor and plan team resource (using Teamwork or similar systems)
* Report on team KPI’s (such as utilisation, recovery, time to value etc.)
* Provide psychology subject matter expertise to the wider business (including advice to New Business Sales Team, Customer Success Team and contributing to Product discussions)
* Provide guidance and support to resellers & be involved in training delivery to ensure accreditation levels are maintained
* Involved in exciting, strategic improvement projects to help us scale as a business
* Involved in creating and delivering training and enablement sessions on various topics that require psychology expertise
* Encourage a culture of continuous improvement & feedback, ‘one team’ working, ‘voice of the customer not a customer’ and business psychology / occupational best practice (in line with BPS standards).
* Deputise for the Director of Solutions & Support when required.
Here's what we offer:
* The opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
* A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture
* A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
* A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we shape the business
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays (+ an extra day each year of service, up to 4)
* Employee share ownership scheme
* Employee private health scheme
* Defined contribution pension scheme on full basic pay.
* Cycle to work voucher to buy a bike tax free
* Perkbox discounts and flexipoints to spend on perks of your choice (such as movie tickets, snacks and coffee, digital downloads etc.)
* Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
* A hybrid working model, giving you the flexibility to choose when you want to work from home and when you want to be in the office
* A central location that's easy to commute to
* 2 mental well-being days per year
* One day per month as an 'Own Day', where you get to work on a work project of your choosing
Who we are:
We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
We also believe that every candidate should have equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities so if you need any reasonable adjustments, at any stage of the hiring process, we’ll do our very best to help.