At Arctic Shores, we’re on a mission to give every individual the opportunity to show their potential, and every employer the means to see it. All with the next frontier of psychometric assessments.
We’re fuelled by over 70 explorers, drawn from all corners of the world. What unites us all is a belief that human potential – in all its forms – is genuinely worth knowing, and worth celebrating.
Today, over 2 million candidates have completed our BBA (Behaviour-Based Assessment) and we’ve helped employers around the world fight hiring bias and realise their diversity goals. Moreover, our BBA has been shown to reduce hiring costs and minimise anxiety for candidates. Ultimately, our vision at Arctic Shores is to create a world of work where natural strengths matter just as much as skills or experience and where every employer succeeds by seeing more in people.
Purpose of Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is to be a driving force in the Arctic Shores outbound sales engine, they are the real face of the business.
Their main responsibility will be to secure qualified new business opportunities via outbound calling that align with the company Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). They will be responsible for managing outbound sales campaigns to key vertical markets and geographies. The SDR will identify, research and prospect potential leads primarily via phone and email. They will be supported through their development to then lead discovery sessions with leads then hand them over to the Account Executives as full Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). Qualification is key - making sure SQLs meet our ICP and working with sales to ensure a smooth transition through the sales funnel. They will ensure that their outbound activity compliments the activity of the sales team, as well as the partnership and marketing teams.
The SDR is responsible for:
- Ensuring a high level of outbound sales activity is achieved on a daily basis - outbound phone calls, supported by email and social media.
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other business information sources to collate contact details of target accounts based on the company ICP that fall within target vertical markets/territories.
- Connecting and building relationships with HR professionals supported by our sales collateral, raising the brand awareness of Arctic Shores and selling the key benefits of our tools.
- Following predetermined sales contact sequencing to communicate with prospective clients in a timely manner - using phone, email, and social media.
- Conducting basic discovery of inbound leads and providing further information about Arctic Shores before qualifying them based on our sales qualifying criteria.
- Effective working partnership with our AE team with alignment on priority accounts and guidance on most effective hooks to attract potential customers.
- Ensuring the company Customer Relationship Management system (Hubspot) is up to date with all client contact information, activities, revenue potential and estimated close dates.
Here's what we offer:
This is an opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive. A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central London location that's easy to commute to
- A hybrid working model, giving you the flexibility to choose when you want to work from home and when you want to be in the office
- Perkbox subscription
- Cycle to work scheme
- Vitality private health cover
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
We also believe that every candidate should have equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities so if you need any reasonable adjustments, at any stage of the hiring process, we’ll do our very best to help.