At Arctic Shores, we’re on a mission to give every individual the opportunity to show their potential, and every employer the means to see it. All with the next frontier of psychometric assessments.
We’re fuelled by over 70 explorers, drawn from all corners of the world. What unites us all is a belief that human potential – in all its forms – is genuinely worth knowing, and worth celebrating.
Today, over 2 million candidates have completed our BBA (Behaviour-Based Assessment) and we’ve helped employers around the world fight hiring bias and realise their diversity goals. Moreover, our BBA has been shown to reduce hiring costs and minimise anxiety for candidates. Ultimately, our vision at Arctic Shores is to create a world of work where natural strengths matter just as much as skills or experience and where every employer succeeds by seeing more in people.
How does starting the day with China, lunching with Spain, and finishing your day with Brazil sound?
Arctic Shores is driving rapid international growth through a network of subscription resellers across EMEA, APAC, and LATAM. This network of local experts enables customers to be successful where we can’t.
This is customer success with a twist! This Customer Success Manager will be the trusted advisor to our Resellers and a vital voice for them, and their customers, in Arctic Shores as we scale and grow. Our Resellers are full of ideas for how our product can change the world. You will become an expert in what we sell, to who, and why, and channel that enthusiasm towards our use case and value proposition.
While the Customer Success Manager is responsible for their global reseller portfolio, they will be part of a brilliant team in the Customer Function. Regularly collaborating with friends in Customer Solutions and Support, and working cross-functionally with the Marketing and Product teams to make our Resellers successful.
Success in this role is:
- Understanding the Reseller’s business, identifying how solutions that Arctic Shores offers can be successfully integrated to ensure they deliver value.
- Ensuring a smooth customer journey from engagement onwards, anticipating and addressing any barriers, and striving to continuously improve the experience for the Reseller.
- Coaching Resellers to be product experts so they become increasingly self-sufficient and maximise the value their customers get from our products.
- Anticipating and solving problems, working cross-functionally to get ahead of any issues identified.
- Spotting opportunities for improvement in our Customer processes, standards and procedures and working cross-functionally to design and implement them.
- Maintaining high levels of Reseller engagement with a focus on satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identifying compelling success stories from Resellers and their end-customers and collaborating with Marketing to share those stories.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a SaaS/Technology Customer Success or Partnerships role
- Experience working with international customers
- Track record of working cross-functionally to make customers/projects successful
- Directly managed an ARR target of £500k+
- CRM reporting (We use Hubspot)
- Fluent in Spanish or Mandarin
- Experience working with Chinese or LATAM customers
- HubSpot-specific experience
Skills that would help you in the role:
- Persuasive communication, both written & verbal
- Strong meeting management skills
- Ability to set and manage expectations/scope
- Conflict resolution & negotiation skills
- Process improvement (e.g. Kaizen)
Here's what we offer
- The opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
- A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we maximise value for our customers
- Competitive salary of £35-40k + bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- A hybrid working model, giving you the flexibility to choose when you want to work from home and when you want to be in the office
- 2 mental well-being days
- An extended lunch break for all employees during the pandemic and an even more flexible work pattern for those individuals with caring responsibilities
- One day per month as an "Own Day", where you get to work on a work project of your choosing
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
We also believe that every candidate should have equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities so if you need any reasonable adjustments, at any stage of the hiring process, we’ll do our very best to help.
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org