At Arctic Shores, we’re on a mission to give every individual the opportunity to show their potential, and every employer the means to see it. All with the next frontier of psychometric assessments.
We’re fuelled by over 70 explorers, drawn from all corners of the world. What unites us all is a belief that human potential – in all its forms – is genuinely worth knowing, and worth celebrating.
Today, over 2 million candidates have completed our BBA (Behaviour-Based Assessment) and we’ve helped employers around the world fight hiring bias and realise their diversity goals. Moreover, our BBA has been shown to reduce hiring costs and minimise anxiety for candidates. Ultimately, our vision at Arctic Shores is to create a world of work where natural strengths matter just as much as skills or experience and where every employer succeeds by seeing more in people.
The Community Team at Arctic Shores is working to build a community of customers & candidates who become advocates for us, not only because they love our product, but also because they believe the support they receive from us is outstanding.
Working as part of our Community Team, our Community Support Assistants (CSA's) are the first line of support for our community of users. Day to day as a CSA you’ll be dealing with incoming queries from customers and candidates regarding their use of our platforms and psychometric assessments, via our HubSpot ticketing system. You’ll assess each ticket and either resolve it or escalate it to one of our Community Support Representatives (CSR's), depending on the issue.
In addition, you’ll work with our CSR's on Applicant Tracking System (ATS) integration issues, writing content for the Knowledge Base and providing ticket theme data to the Community Manager.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Ability to multitask as you’ll be dealing with incoming tickets across all of our platforms, systems and applications and will need to work quickly and efficiently to resolve each issue and close the ticket.
- Taking ownership & responsibility of tickets and working with the rest of the Community Team to troubleshoot and follow up on bug issues.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills so that you are able to accurately understand the user request and take the necessary action to solve the issue.
- Customer focused & quality driven, solving users queries in a timely manner and focusing on achieving quality results.
- Good writing skills which will enable you to support our CSR’s when creating and updating content for the articles in our Knowledge Base.
- Strong engagement & community focus as you’ll be working with our Community Manager to help build a community space for our customers where they can share insights, experiences and successes of using our platform and products.
Here's what we offer:
● The opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
● A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture
● A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
● A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we support our community of users
● Competitive salary of £18,000
● Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
● A central location that's easy to commute to
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays
● A hybrid working model, giving you the flexibility to choose when you want to work from home and when you want to be in the office
● 2 mental wellbeing days
● An extended lunch break for all employees during the pandemic and an even more flexible work pattern for those individuals with caring responsibilities
● One day per month as an "Own Day", where you get to work on a work project of your choosing
Who we are:
We're a SaaS company looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
We also believe that every candidate should have equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities so if you need any reasonable adjustments, at any stage of the hiring process, we’ll do our very best to help.
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com