We’re on an urgent hunt for an analytical and innovative Product Owner to join our team of highly skilled and agile product professionals and become the subject matter expert for our platform, integration and analytics!
Why Arctic Shores?
We’re a technology company that’s redefining how hiring gets done. You’ll join a team that shares a core belief: that all human potential is worth knowing. That’s why we build assessments that give every candidate a fair shot, by measuring their unique behaviour.
This belief – in a fairer, more equitable world of hiring – is catching on fast. So you’ll be joining a company that’s rapidly growing, providing lots of opportunities for personal growth, development and recognition.
You’ll also be surrounded by experts in a range of fields – whether it’s psychometricians, psychologists, UX designers or developers. We’re an interesting bunch.
This role is the subject matter expert for our platform, integrations and analytics. It’s a critical role that will help deliver maximum value for our customers. To achieve that you’ll work with a range of stakeholders to understand and prioritise the needs of the customer and help to define the Roadmap for that workstream. You’ll also work closely with the Engineering team to scope, refine and prioritise the squad backlog, and deliver on our roadmap.
Here's what we're looking for:
- A proven track record as an agile Product Owner for a SaaS enterprise solution
- Experience of working closely with engineering as part of an agile Scrum team or squad
- Proficient in refining customer problems into features and user stories
- Comfortable articulating the value proposition of delivered features for internal audiences
- Experience of prioritising roadmap features, customer issues and technical debt
- Experience of analysing customer needs, emerging user and technology trends and the competitor landscape in order to influence the product strategy and make recommendations for the product backlog / roadmap
- Proven ability to organise, plan, co-ordinate, communicate, escalate and prioritise
- Demonstrated experience of collaborating with and influencing stakeholders
- A strong communicator who is comfortable collaborating with, or presenting to, a variety of audiences (small and large; internal and external, technical and non-technical)
- CSPO or similar agile PO certification would be an advantage
- Recruitment or HR domain experience would also be an advantage.
Skills that would help you in the role:
- Excellent communication skills including English language; written and spoken / presentation skills
- An analytical mind with a level of commercial awareness and a customer focus
- Problem-solving aptitude supported by innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently as well as part of a team
- A thirst for learning and an ability to digest new information quickly
- Excellent research, time management and organisation skills
- Good interpersonal and user relationship management skills
- Familiarity with product management and product delivery tools such as Aha, Confluence or Jira would be an advantage.
Here's what we offer:
- The opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
- A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on our product strategy and roadmap
- A competitive salary
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to (although we are currently all working from home!)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Under normal circumstances, the flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- An extended lunch break for all employees during the pandemic and an even more flexible work pattern for those individuals with caring responsibilities
- One day per month as an "Own Day", where you get to work on a work project of your choosing
Who we are:
We're an innovative SaaS company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com