Calling Customer Success Professionals! Are you looking for a challenging role in a rapidly growing, industry-transforming company? Would you like the chance to get behind a product that is actively promoting fairness in the recruitment process? Have you been looking for an opportunity to implement new ideas to improve customer experience? If so, please read on!
Arctic Shores is spearheading the transformation of the HR industry with game-based psychometric assessments that measure real behaviour. Our product offers an interactive and engaging experience to candidates while providing employers with genuine insight to make fairer hiring decisions.
With over 2 million candidates now on our platform, we’re hiring a Senior Customer Success Manager to implement robust customer success processes that will maximise value for our customers as we scale up. The SCSM will be responsible for guiding and inspiring our customer success team in the delivery of first-class service, ensuring an outstanding experience for our customers at every moment.
Here's what the role involves:
- Working with the Chief Customer Officer, the Customer Success team and with colleagues from across the Customer function to establish and build the Customer Success team.
- Working with customers to develop a success plan that identifies their objectives and addresses how Arctic Shores will address their needs in the short and longer-term.
- Implementing a customer contact plan that keeps Arctic Shores close to its customers and provides opportunities to understand their changing needs, pain points and industry trends.
- Monitoring and managing customer health and intervenes as soon as issues are identified.
- Coaching customers to be product experts so they become increasingly self-sufficient and maximise the value customers derive from our products.
- Managing customer expectations to ensure successful outcomes are reached.
- Securing renewals, identifying, and nurturing and closing opportunities for revenue growth and providing timely introductions to our New Business team
- Sharing customer insights and market intelligence to inform our Product and Sales team and the wider business.
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS Customer Success
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strategic thinker with good problem-solving skills
- Organised with excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Commercial awareness with the ability to analyse data
Here’s what we offer:
- A chance to join a company that values its employees and has its heart in the right place.
- A community-driven and fast-paced work culture that you’ll fit right into. We do monthly socials, regular global town halls with all offices and weekly celebration stand-ups.
- A competitive salary of £45K - £55K + bonus
- A direct impact and influence on how we do things.
- Opportunities for progression as we grow.
- Working hours that are flexible to life outside of work.
- 2 mental wellbeing days a year.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
This role may be based in our London or Manchester office however due to the current circumstances, all our staff are temporarily working from home. We will continue to monitor the government guidelines to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our colleagues and clients.
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!