We’re looking for a creative Senior UX Designer to join our Product Team! As our Senior UX Designer, you will be an expert in UX best practice and will gather user design insights that will ensure we deliver a product that meets customer needs through understanding and meeting the needs of our users.
You will combine interfaces and workflows to incrementally deliver a more intuitive and friction-free experience for users, which will ultimately enable us to attract and retain more customers!
This is YOUR chance to join Arctic Shores! Not heard of us? Well, we are a rapidly growing business that merges the worlds of psychometrics, artificial intelligence, and gaming technology to create a product that is making waves in the recruitment landscape!
Here's what the role involves:
- Having input into the product strategy, roadmap and / or squad backlog regarding user needs
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends, the competitive landscape, and changing legislation e.g. accessibility
- Gathering insights and data from user research to influence the prioritisation, design, and implementation of products or features
- Working as part of an agile squad to incrementally and iteratively deliver competitive products or features to market
- Creating and maintaining personas through user research and data
- Collaborating with our Product Owners to define user journeys
- Developing wireframes and prototypes around customer needs and communicating these to developers
- Conducting concept and usability testing and gathering feedback
- Coaching and mentoring more junior UX colleagues on agile UX best practice
What we're looking for:
- A proven track record as UX Designer (or similar role) for a SaaS enterprise solution
- Experience of working as part of an agile Scrum team or squad
- Proficiency in wireframing, prototyping and user testing tools and familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Demonstrated ability to conduct insightful user research resulting in recommendations for product / feature design
- Experience of analysing user needs, emerging design and technology trends and also the competitor landscape in order to influence the product design strategy
- Demonstrated experience of collaborating with and influencing stakeholders
- A robust portfolio of successful UX design and other projects
- Recruitment or HR domain experience (desirable)
Skills that would help you in the role:
- Strong communication skills including English language; written and spoken / presentation skills
- An analytical mind with a level of commercial awareness
- Problem-solving aptitude supported by innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently as well as part of a team
- Learning agility
- Excellent research, time management and organisation skills
- Good interpersonal / user relationship management skills
- Familiarity with software within Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, InVision etc. (desirable)
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular games night and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A voice in your team where you can be heard and have a direct influence on how we create our product
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
We’re also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We help companies look past the CV and focus on talent potential and we do the same at home. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If we sound like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below, or get in touch with email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date for applications is midnight on the 25th of January 2021.