We’re looking for a self-starter with excellent client relationship management skills who can be a driving force in the Arctic Shores outbound sales machine!
We’re disrupting the HR industry by providing psychometric assessments with a game-based UI and we’re growing our sales team! Our product helps organisations to make less-biased hiring decisions, and candidates to make better career choices. Since starting up in 2014, our pioneering behaviour-based assessments have improved diversity, reduced time-to-hire and slashed recruitment costs at hundreds of organisations, including PwC, Siemens and the Ministry of Justice.
Reporting to an Account Director, you’ll be responsible for securing new business opportunities with the company ideal customer profile (ICP) and running initial discovery sessions in order to hand them over to our Account Managers and Account Directors as full Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
What you’ll be doing
- This is very much a phone-based role so you'll be talking to prospective clients every day and will be expected to drive a high level of outbound sales activity - exceeding a minimum of 50 client touchpoints per day (outbound phone calls, supported by email and social media).
- Using LinkedIn Navigator and other business information sources to collate contact details of target accounts based on our ICP in our target vertical markets and territories.
- Connecting and building relationships with HR professionals supported by our sales collateral, raising the brand awareness of Arctic Shores and selling the key benefits of our tools.
- Following predetermined sales contact sequencing to communicate with prospective clients in a timely manner.
- Discovery calls with leads - pre-qualifying them as opportunities and providing further information about Arctic Shores before qualifying them based on our sales qualifying criteria.
- Ensuring the company Customer Relationship Management system is up-to-date with all client contact information, activities, revenue potential and estimated close dates.
- Always championing the Arctic Shores brand and living our shared values in your work with colleagues and clients alike!
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record in an outbound telephone sales role
- Demonstrable sales record of hitting outbound activity and revenue targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone who takes initiative and is creative when approaching potential prospects
- An appetite for exceeding targets
- Brilliant written and verbal English communication skills
- Highly organised, never missing an opportunity to deliver great client service
- Ability to take responsibility for results
- Resilient when faced with obstacles and challenges
- Previous experience using a CRM system - a bonus if you’ve used HubSpot in particular
- Self-starter with a proactive and hands-on approach
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative and professional manner
Here's what we offer:
- The opportunity to join a team that’s as driven as they are supportive
- A company that has its heart in the right place and a welcoming work culture
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- A competitive salary of £30k basic + £12k OTE
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to (although we are currently all working from home!)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Under normal circumstances, the flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- An extended lunch break for all employees during the pandemic and an even more flexible work pattern for those individuals with caring responsibilities
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
Who we are:
We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with email@example.com