Here at Arctic Shores, we’re passionate about disrupting the HR industry by providing psychometric assessments with a game-based UI and we’re looking for people who share our passion to join the team! Our product helps organisations to make less-biased hiring decisions, and candidates to make better career choices. Since starting up in 2014, our pioneering behaviour-based assessments have improved diversity, reduced time-to-hire and slashed recruitment costs at hundreds of organisations, including PwC, Siemens and the Ministry of Justice.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Director with a proven track record in new business sales who recognises the impact of our assessments and can help us reach the companies who will benefit from our solution the most.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, Europe you’ll be responsible for sourcing new clients within key market sectors in the UK and Europe. You’ll identify, prospect, qualify and close new ideal customer profile (ICP) accounts before handing them to our Customer Success team for ongoing management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a strong pipeline of opportunities with new accounts that fall within our ICP and allocated market sectors, typically 5 times the quarterly target
- Generating your own leads and building strong relationships with budget holders in those target markets
- Writing new proposals that showcase our product and a good financial return for prospects
- Making sure the client and internal delivery teams’ expectations are fully aligned and documented with a clear scope of work, deliverables and timeframes agreed and detailed in any proposals
- Liaising with the General Manager Europe to make sure all proposals fall in line with our pricing structure and negotiating terms with clients that are both commercial and sustainable
- Maximising the use of our sales CRM to stay organised with your clients and progress them through the sales process
- Staying up-to-date with competitor offerings and market trends, understanding clearly how we differ in our approach and impact
- Always championing the Arctic Shores brand and living our shared values in your work with colleagues and clients alike!
Here's what we're looking for:
- Proven track record in new business SaaS sales
- Demonstrable sales record of hitting outbound activity and revenue targets
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship management skills
- Experience writing successful proposals and taking the lead on extensive tender processes
- Previous experience using a CRM system - a bonus if you’ve used HubSpot in particular
- Obsessively client focussed, with a track record of delivering excellent results for clients
- Resilient when faced with obstacles and challenges, bringing creativity to solving problems
- Self-starter with the ability to operate autonomously but that also values teamwork and working collaboratively with customers and colleagues
Here's what we offer:
- A community-driven and relaxed work culture, which you'll fit right into. Part of this includes a regular games night and social events
- A chance to work with a standout and disruptive product that's shaping the HR market and candidate experience
- Competitive compensation ranging from £90-100k OTE depending on experience
- Core working hours that allow flexibility around life outside of work
- A central location that's easy to commute to
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexibility to work from home on a weekly basis
- 2 mental wellbeing days
- One day per month as an "Own Day" where you get to work on a novel project of your choosing.
Who we are:
We're a psychometrics company with a breakthrough product looking to disrupt the HR industry. Our passion is helping people, and companies, to make more objective, informed and unbiased decisions when it comes to career moves and hiring. We achieve this with our behaviour-based assessments and in-house team of psychologists, data scientists and engineers all working together.
At Arctic Shores, giving people a fair chance is what we do, that's why we take equal opportunities seriously. We welcome people of any background, gender identification, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, ability-level, age, size, marital status, style or music taste!
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to work, apply below or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.